Incomplete...
Incomplete... its a realisation of just what i am, that dawned upon me when my dear friend once said something like... "You don't really know what love is". She might not have mean't anything though i was a lil' hurt for some time. And though I am over it, i still wait for her...
Incomplete
You came into my life when I couldn’t value you
Now I just try to know, what I am without you.
You became my friend but I couldn’t make up my mind for you
How much do I wish now, my destiny would have been you.
I don’t know what I try to see in your eyes
That makes my heart hum a distant strain.
There’s something in your angelic smile
That tell me, my tears shall only stay awhile.
You think I am a nice guy or that I am an ace
You think I am doing just well with a smile on my face.
But can’t you see how much I need you, else I'd fall apart
Can’t you see you are my world... and everything beyond that.
You tell me, I don’t know what love is
Love’s a realization lost upon me
You were right! I only know half of what love might be
If only you shall be mine ... I shall be complete!!!
- Manoj (dated: 12th July 2005)
Incomplete
You came into my life when I couldn’t value you
Now I just try to know, what I am without you.
You became my friend but I couldn’t make up my mind for you
How much do I wish now, my destiny would have been you.
I don’t know what I try to see in your eyes
That makes my heart hum a distant strain.
There’s something in your angelic smile
That tell me, my tears shall only stay awhile.
You think I am a nice guy or that I am an ace
You think I am doing just well with a smile on my face.
But can’t you see how much I need you, else I'd fall apart
Can’t you see you are my world... and everything beyond that.
You tell me, I don’t know what love is
Love’s a realization lost upon me
You were right! I only know half of what love might be
If only you shall be mine ... I shall be complete!!!
- Manoj (dated: 12th July 2005)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home