Would you...?
Would you greet me with a wonderful smile ?
Or fight the next moment coz i am late to meet you?
Would you call me names when i say you are growing old?
And then rememeber the beautiful moments we have seen?
Would you call me if I dont happen to call you as promised?
Or get angry if i say something daft or stupid?
Would you always recognise my voice when i call you?
And miss me when I am not around?
Would you tickle me to make me laugh?
Or let me comfort you if you are feeling low?
Would you still say I am your best friend...UBFF?
And trust me to share your deepest secrets with me?
Would you be the friend i have always wanted?
A friendship for life is only what i ask for....
- Manoj Pawar
Or fight the next moment coz i am late to meet you?
Would you call me names when i say you are growing old?
And then rememeber the beautiful moments we have seen?
Would you call me if I dont happen to call you as promised?
Or get angry if i say something daft or stupid?
Would you always recognise my voice when i call you?
And miss me when I am not around?
Would you tickle me to make me laugh?
Or let me comfort you if you are feeling low?
Would you still say I am your best friend...UBFF?
And trust me to share your deepest secrets with me?
Would you be the friend i have always wanted?
A friendship for life is only what i ask for....
- Manoj Pawar

3 Comments:
hey, i want 2 b ur frnd 4 life...Guddu
By
Anonymous, at April 20, 2006 12:21 pm
UBFF...!!!
:)
By
Anonymous, at April 28, 2006 2:01 am
Shabaash mere jeete!!
By
TeeJay, at February 13, 2007 12:13 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home